Monday, September 13, 2010

The Cheerleader



Prologue

Like, Oh my Gosh,
Did you just see Josh?
He's lookin' pretty hot,
Oh wow! Look! A dot!

The other day at cheer,
they were talkin' 'bout beer.
But of course I don't drink,
that would, my reputation, sink!

Ooo! I got my nails done,
and - oh look - the sun!
It's getting pretty warm,
and I hate bees! How they swarm!

What was I saying?
I do hope I'm not greying,
Oh yeah! That's right,
they put vodka in my sprite!

But vodka isn't beer,
(she said this with a sneer)
Beer - Stacy was drinking,
and her reputation is sinking.

She got so drunk,
her rep. is so sunk.
She's slept with everyone,
minus the nerd, Dun.

Vodka I don't mind,
I just couldn't find,
the keys to my car,
I knew they couldn't be far.

But that is when Ken,
stepped right in.
Offered me a ride,
what a delicious guy!

I despise all those girls,
they think they are such pearls.
They ooh and ahh 'bout boys,
and act as if they are toys!

Speaking of those males,
Oh no! I chipped my nails!
Oh, I decided to break up,
Oh, hey! Matthew, whats up?

Matthew is the guy,
who was right by my side,
when the vodka, I threw up,
right into his cup!

Well, I guess I will start,
to tell of the broken heart,
that was left, breaking down,
when Becky walked in the gown.


The Cheerleader's Tale

It makes good girls kind of itch,
but Becky was a B----.
Girls couldn't understand what,
they saw besides above her gut.

She wasn't very skinny,
always wore a mini.
Kind of like a Ho,
and come to think of it, she did glow...

She was really mean,
and her blonde hair was kind of green.
She wasn't very nice,
out of the two, she definitely was spice.

Poor Mary was a white dove,
and completely in love,
with the boy Jake,
that Becky was trying to take.

Mary went to a party,
Becky acted haughty,
Made Mary cry,
and in the end, did die.

Of course, not in earnest,
but Becky did her darnedest,
to make it so that,
she was as noticeable as a gnat.

Jake of course overlooked her,
and took Becky, for her purr,
Scarring Mary for life,
and creating a huge strife.

Becky always had
the article that was bad
white, black, smile and frown
she - awful and gorgeous - wore the gown.

Eventually Mary had enough,
she started to become tough,
stand up by her own.
decided to steal the gown.

Mary confronted Becky,
the fight turned out icky.
Becky left town,
and Mary took the gown.

Confident and strong,
her brunette hair grown long.
Mary became pretty,
and even stayed -a bit- witty.

She went to more parties,
lost a couple smarties,
She got a better life,
And ended up Jake's wife.

[Jake proposed senior year,
It was beautiful to hear,
Mary said yes,
and you can now guess...]

They lived happily ever after,
lives filled with laughter.
Had a bunch of kids,
and a kitty named Liz.

A different Becky came,
took Jake as a game,
made him cheat, his wife,
and created a huge strife.

But Jake and Mary overcame,
once again that fowl game,
that those terrible Beckys play,
in such a B----- way.

No comments:

Post a Comment